Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Ballet, First Day

This is what I thought of when I woke up 45 minutes ago.  Nemo jumping on his sleeping dad: First day of school! First day of school!  If Maeve really knew and remembered what's happening today, I think this is how she would feel.

I am going to try my best not to be Nemo's Dad; I will drop the child off with a hug and a fanfare, and stride confidently out of the room.  I'm sure I can do it.  I may leak a little around the eyes after I get out of there, but that's nobody's business but mine, and the other concerned Rec Center visitors.

Expect a lengthy update tomorrow in our continuing saga of Maeve, Mommy, and the Very First Ballet class.  I hope you aren't tired of it yet, and I promise to write about something else on Friday.

Ballet! Squeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment