Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Maeve's Patient Daddy

"A man who is a master of patience is master of everything else.-George Savile

 To help keep Maeve busy at our open house, so that I could talk to my friends, Daddy played with Maeve a lot.  And Maeve was in show-off mode, since there were so many adults around.  So she started decorating Daddy with stickers.  Each time she delicately placed a snowflake sticker on Daddy's face and head, she would say, "It's perfect!" like an artist in a cartoon.


Also, Maeve was pretty wound up that day, so her "cheese" face went, let's say, over the top a bit.  You can't see it in this shot, but he had stickers in his hair, too.  Thank goodness they were easy to get out.  I love this kid, she cracks me up; I love her daddy for being so very patient, and for letting me take pictures of him all bedecked in stickers.

No comments:

Post a Comment