Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Her Own Sweet Style

"Fashion fades, only style remains the same." -Coco Chanel
 
Maeve has finally entered a phase of her life that involves actually caring about her clothes.  Up until now, I could put any old thing on her that wasn't too tight over her head, but now she wants to choose her own clothes every now and then, maybe a couple of times a week.

I am encouraging this, so that maybe she will not end up like I did, having my mom lay out my clothes for me every day, practically all the way through elementary school, because I truly did not care at all what I wore.  Not that there's anything so wrong with that, but who needs the extra work?  Plus, the child has her own sense of sweet style.  I will demonstrate.

See? She picked out both of these outfits.  Obviously a gift to be encouraged.

No comments:

Post a Comment