Pages

Friday, October 10, 2014

Treasuring all the Days

So there's this. My mother is in town. And while all events featuring my mother are joyous for me, this one has an edge, because she's here to spend a little time with my grandmother, whose time is running out.

Despite that, we've been squeezing in a little quality time, and Maeve got to see her yesterday for a morning trip to the Denver Museum of Nature and Science. It was totally wonderful.

Maeve explaining x-rays of mummies to my Mom

Puppet show!

Mom got in on the puppet action, too

Maeve's favorite crystal in the gem and mineral collection

Just the girls!

Totally crashed afterwards
It was a wonderful morning and I treasured every minute. We'll get another five days with my mom before she heads home to England, and I'm getting some good visits in with my grandmother, too. Times like this really teach you to treasure the days!

No comments:

Post a Comment