Pages

Monday, December 20, 2010

Alphabet

"It's fun to wander through the alphabet with you
To tell you what you mean to me" - The Alphabet Love Song

Did you ever play the alphabet game when you were younger, to pass the time in the car or just in your head while you were waiting for something?  I decided that this week I'll play the game in pictures with Maeve, and we'll see how creative I can get.

I love my love with an A, because she has Antlers.
I love my love with a B, because she Bites.
I love my love with a C, because she is Cute as a button.
I love my love with a D, because she is my Baby Dino.
I love my love with an E, because she is Everything to me.
I love my love with an F, because of her Funny Face!
Stay tuned for more alphabet pictures for the rest of the week!

4 comments: