- Cheerios are not confetti, they are food.
- I have been changing your diaper for almost a year now; it doesn't hurt, remember?
- Tilt the bottle back.
- "No" has no alternate meanings. Just no.
- Some days you cry for no reason, some days I cry for no reason. We're girls, it's okay.
- Traveling in the car is not a punishment.
- More sleeps make happier Mommas. Get on it.
- I am so sorry that there's so little I can do to make your teeth feel better. I wish I was magic and could make it stop hurting. If I ever meet the tooth fairy, I'll swat her for you.
- The toaster is not a toy. The internet cable is not a toy. The trash is not a toy.
- If I put it on your high chair tray, it's food. Not an item to be destroyed by any means that comes to mind.
- I have roughly one jillion kisses to give you in a day. You'll get 'em whether you wiggle or not.
- I will do absolutely anything for you, I'm the Momma, and you're the best.
- Ok, just one more time: Rubber Duckie, you're the one! You make bathtime so much fun...
Friday, February 11, 2011
Memo: From Momma to Maeve: