Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Reply

Memo: From Momma to Maeve:

  • Cheerios are not confetti, they are food.
  • I have been changing your diaper for almost a year now; it doesn't hurt, remember?
  • Tilt the bottle back.
  • "No" has no alternate meanings.  Just no.
  • Some days you cry for no reason, some days I cry for no reason.  We're girls, it's okay.
  • Traveling in the car is not a punishment.
  • More sleeps make happier Mommas.  Get on it.
  • I am so sorry that there's so little I can do to make your teeth feel better.  I wish I was magic and could make it stop hurting.  If I ever meet the tooth fairy, I'll swat her for you.
  • The toaster is not a toy.  The internet cable is not a toy.  The trash is not a toy.
  • If I put it on your high chair tray, it's food.  Not an item to be destroyed by any means that comes to mind.
  • I have roughly one jillion kisses to give you in a day.  You'll get 'em whether you wiggle or not.
  • I will do absolutely anything for you, I'm the Momma, and you're the best.
  • Ok, just one more time: Rubber Duckie, you're the one! You make bathtime so much fun...

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha, Love it! I also love the previous post from her to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! LOL! LOL! Love, love, love this post! Hilarious! thanks for the laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the part about one jillion kisses. I must kiss my own baby at least that many times each day!!!

    ReplyDelete