Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

The Home Stretch

I don't have much to say today except that we are in the home stretch - we are sliding into home base all day today.  I am going easy on myself, taking the kid to an indoor playground/bouncy slide type places that serves coffee.  Meeting Grandma there.  Ahhhhhhh.

Tomorrow my life will be as it should be once more.  I will leave the house by myself to go grocery shopping, and then Daddy and I will score ourselves a date in the afternoon, followed by dinner.  That, right there, is the finish line, and I will spend today sticking out my nose to cross it.

I manage just fine while he's gone, but it's not right and I don't like it.  I am totally ready to be a family all in one place again.  And to have some help chasing down, er, keeping an eye on this little charmer.


No comments:

Post a Comment