Pages

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Wall-E and Eve

From now on I think I want my daughter to have Wall-E and Eve in the car with her wherever we go. (We have stuffed versions of both, thanks to a very diligent Grandmother and the Internet).  The minute we got in the car to go pick up Daddy yesterday, the high-pitched voices started up that alert me to the fact that my daughter is pretending, so I just got quiet an listened.  I didn't catch everything, but here are a few snatches of conversations I did hear:

Eve: Wall-E, are you upside down?  I'm upside down too!  That's so silly!

Wall-E: I love hugs.
Eve: I love Wall-E hugs.
Wall-E: I love you, Eve.

Wall-E: I fell down.
Eve: Are you okay, Wall-E?
Wall-E: I'm not okay yet... I'm okay now.
Eve: Oh good! (more hugs)

I wish I'd had a tape recorder, it was so wonderful!  Pure entertainment for all involved.  Now I know how much fun my parents must have had listening to my brother and I on road trips when we'd pretend with our stuffies for hours.  I have so much to look forward to right now.

Wall-E is a good friend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment