Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

Maeve and her Daddy

We had fun making this little survey, Maeve and I.  I love that she says she loves him because it's the end of the day, I think that's a good sort of summary about how kids with working dads feel about Daddy playtime.  It's special because it happens at the end of the day, the highlight of a kid's day, when Daddy gets home. 

I always love to see how Maeve and Daddy play together; he's very good at being game for just about anything, really participating and putting his heart into it, doing all the silly voices and goofy dances required of a Dad.  Yet he manages to be lots of fun without being the parent who never enforces rules, we always back each other up.

So happy Father's Day, Daddy, you're getting better at this gig every year, and I'm so glad Maeve has such an ally and friend as you in her corner for life.  Because a heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment