Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Solving all her "Ploblems"

So now I'm actually writing about my kid again, I'm sure that won't come as a surprise to anybody.  But three whole blogs that weren't so much about my kid, right in a row, I think that's a new record for me.

Anyway, I was enjoying listening to Maeve work on her marble run last night, it's a Quercetti we got from the ARC that doesn't have completely all of the pieces, but it certainly has enough to make some fun marble runs.  Maeve was trying out various components she wanted to add on to the run, like her WonderPets sail from the Flyboat, and other additions.

I heard her talking to herself, very organized, saying this won't fit, and maybe this will fit, I'm solvin' my ploblem with a plan, and then it works!

She likes to talk about solving problems - and she usually pronounces it right, but I kind of liked ploblem - and most of the time she's asking me to solve it for her.  But I was impressed at her self-chatter last night, I like that she was working on solving her own problem, and that she was coming at it from the angle of being sure it would work.

And, of course, it definitely did:

She added a slinky to the towers.  Ploblem solved.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment