Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Just a Small Ramble

I don't know what to say today.  We're going to visit the place I am hoping we can start dropping Maeve off at on Thursdays when I start my new shift at work.  I'm crossing my fingers that she likes it and wants to try it out soon.  I know for a fact that I will cry the first time I drop her off, I just hope I can wait until after I leave the building.  This is kind of a stressful time to be starting something new like this, at least for me, but this place will be a lifesaver if we can make it work.

The Husband and I stayed up late talking last night, since he had a pre-surgery appointment today and got some questions answered.  It's hard to think that it will be almost half a year before he can pick up Maeve again.  It's a good thing it's him and not me, that would be a much bigger bummer for her as I'm the major boo-boo comforter in this house.  But that's such a very long time.  I reminded him a lot of that time will be winter, when we don't go to the park, and there are less opportunities for her to totally wipe out. 

Anyway.  Right now I'm just looking forward to the weekend, to seeing friends and family, and very much to our big anniversary date on Monday afternoon/evening.  So. Much. Book shopping.

Maeve, doing some excellent bouncing.

No comments:

Post a Comment