Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

It Can't Be Time

Can you even?  I am taking my child to her future preschool today.  We're filling out some paperwork and taking a tour.  But the thing is, isn't it a little early for preschool?  I swear she's too little for that.


Right?  Look at that face! Waaaaay to young for preschool.  I just don't know if she's ready.

Wait.  It's been a couple of years since then.  But see?  She's still too little.



I mean, she can't be old enough to ... actually sit in a class and learn and listen to a teacher, can she?  She's still just a little ...


I mean, is she really mature enough for preschool?  I guess only time will tell.  But time... time is what's lying to me right now.  When really, this is what my daughter looks like these days.

Yikes.  Time for preschool, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment