Pages

Friday, July 18, 2014

Martha, Patches, You Guys Heel!

Whew! I slept in today and it's taking me forever to get my brain going. Which is a nice change from springing awake at 5am with a mind full of unruly thoughts, but things are a little fuzzy this morning.

So I figured out a genius way to keep Maeve from straggling too far behind when we take the dog for a walk. At least, it works right now. Because, you see, right now Maeve is a huge fan of a PBS show called Martha Speaks which is about a talking dog - it's mostly a vocabulary building show. So she likes to pretend to be Martha, the dog. Are you seeing where this is going?

Yup, when she gets too far behind me on a walk, I just call out Martha, heel! and she comes running back to me.

Awesome.

My two pups

No comments:

Post a Comment