Pages

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Maeve's Nuggets of Wisdom

No big topics today, but I wanted to share with you some of Maeve's little precious nuggets of insight. She is both amazingly bright and hilariously confused...

Maeve: Mom, it's not Fall unless the leaves are actually falling.


Maeve: I call Saturday "Kaiday" because we get to see Kai!!!!


Maeve: (whispered gently to me at bedtime during a lullaby) I love you AND Kai. Every day and all night, too.


Maeve: Let's have a food race... not where we eat fast... just where we slowly chew our bites and then we win!


Maeve: Daddy knows everything about Batman, what do you know everything about?


Maeve: Can I eat bacon all day and all night?


Maeve: (blows me a kiss) (blows a second kiss) Mom, that one is to help you be more organized.


Well, she tries to help. Have a good Thursday, friends.






No comments:

Post a Comment