Pages

Friday, October 17, 2014

Happy Friday, Happy Fall

I feel pretty awesome right now, considering I just pulled off two iconic fall activities for Maeve in one day, without Daddy here. We actually had a good day, even though I was mentally battening down the hatches for the worst, just in case.

First, we decorated Halloween cookies with a friend. This kiddo is generally regulated to organic, non GMO food, but what can I say? Maeve and I are a bad influence. I keep bringing frosting into her life.



After that little bit of excitement, the girls managed to play nicely together for two more hours, which just blew my mind. It was awesome.

We went home, had some lunch, and watched Nightmare before Christmas. Again. Then we were off to the pumpkin patch!

Seriously, I was nailing the Fall Mommy Activities thing yesterday. We scored two pumpkins, plus a small one for her best friend and apparently-betrothed. (she went proclaiming her love for him all over the pumpkin patch, it was like Linus and Sally)

So, joyous fall activities were had by all. Then we are banana splits and went to bed. And Daddy gets home tonight! Happy Friday, friends, and happy Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment