Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Happy Wiggle

"Life is not a struggle. It's a wiggle. " -Peter McWilliams

I love this new side of my baby, it is so fun to see how happy she is, and what makes her feel that way.  Ask any of my friends, they will tell you it's very easy to make me happy, and it seems like Maeve is turning out the same.


The happy wiggle comes out whenever she eats something she really likes- the video shows her dipping pretzels in sunflower butter- but she also does it just when she's sitting on Daddy's lap, watching videos of the Count, or playing with toys that she really likes.  


It's also cute because her dad and even her grandpa Dale have kind of a silly wiggle they do when they're particularly happy, usually food-induced.  So she's following in their footsteps, too.  It's a grand tradition of satisfaction in our family!


It just makes me think: I should be celebrating the little things even more.  If it makes me happy, Maeve should know about it!  After all, she's letting me know what makes her happy, it's only fair!  I sometimes forget that I'm providing an emotional education for her, too, not just the alphabet and the planets.  


Anyway, for your daily dose of happy, check the video.  Maeve does the wiggle early on, so you don't have to watch the whole thing to get a grin!




2 comments:

  1. Haha, too cute! (I do a little wiggle dance whenever I eat something good, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for posting the video! lovin' the pure, unadulterated joy in my morning!

    ReplyDelete